Most of our housekeepers are female, but we do hire males. If you are a male interested in this opportunity, please click here.
We’re always looking for attractive, bold, and broad-minded men and women to join our team. Our employees work in a pre-screened safe and comfortable environment. We are always accepting applications for housekeepers and safety staff, and if you are 18 or older, confident, and love working with people, we want to meet you, regardless of sex, race, or body type. This is a legitimate work opportunity from an established female-owned company where your safety and CONFIDENTIALITY are our number one priorities. One very important part of this job is to follow instructions accurately, so please review the hiring procedures below and form your application accordingly. Please see our Hiring FAQ to answer any questions you may have.
We have provided two methods for you to fill out an application:
Our PREFERRED METHOD is for you to print and fill out an application in your handwriting. Please click here to download and complete the application in PDF format if you have a printer and fax/scanner/camera to return the application with. If you do not have a PDF reader already, you will need it to open this file, and can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
If you have no access to a printer or method to return the printed document, you have the option to fill out the application in Microsoft Word DOC format. Please do NOT use this method if the PDF format is an option, as it can alter the formatting and make it difficult to read. We also prefer it to be filled out in your own handwriting. That said, if necessary, please click here to download and complete the application in Microsoft Word DOC format.
If you are having trouble downloading the application, please note that the link does not send you to another page, but allows the application to download in a Microsoft Word .doc or Adobe Acrobat .pdf file. You may have to lower your security settings for it to download, but generally the problem is simply that the applicant does not realize that a file has downloaded when the link is clicked – please check your downloads. If you are absolutely unable to download the file, please email email@example.com and we will send you a copy of the application. Do NOT ask for the application if you are using your phone or a computer without the functionality to open a Word file. Find your way to a computer with this capability and try it again BEFORE emailing and requesting a copy. We do receive many inquiries on a daily basis and appreciate your understanding that it is very time intensive for us to troubleshoot each person’s technology problems.
The subject of your email must say Housekeeper Application: (YOUR REGION HERE). It MUST include:
- a headshot photograph of ONLY THE APPLICANT
- a full-length body photograph, also of ONLY THE APPLICANT – FULLY CLOTHED.
- Work history (a resume is preferred but not required & a cover letter is not preferred but is acceptable.)
- FULL NAME
- Phone number
- Email address
- Measurements (for directions on how to determine measurements, please click here.)
We are looking for men and women of all body types, ethnicities, and races, but this is a legitimate housekeeping service so the ability and willingness to clean up after other people is of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate is reliable, outgoing, friendly, and able to perform cleaning and light housekeeping work. Reliable transportation, cell phone, and flexible schedule is a must! No experience necessary, will train the right people.
Upon receipt of your inquiry, we will contact the right candidates in the following manner:
- An email containing a link to a PDF file. This file is a Housekeeper New Hire Manual and should answer most of your questions about the position, as well as provide you with most of our new hire paperwork. You have 72 hours from the sending of this manual to review the document and reply to the email – if you have no questions and are eager to start, please return the forms via email or fax; if you have any questions, please state your initial questions in an email. Depending on the volume or depth of your questions, they will be followed up via email or phone.
- Upon receipt of new hire forms, Human Resources will email you immediately to let you know they are received, then phone you within 48 hours to welcome you on board and answer any new questions.
- Background check will be initiated. Your hire is PENDING until the background check is completed.
- Upon return of your background check, your contact information will be forwarded on to your area manager, who will contact you to set up an interview.
- Once this meeting with your area manager occurs, your profile will be added to our website.
This entire process can take up to two weeks from the receipt of your new hire paperwork. PLEASE BE PATIENT, as our Human Resources department is small and handles all of our locations across the country. Repetitive inquiries, whether over the phone or email, will prolong the hiring process for everyone and WILL jeopardize your hiring.
If you have not heard from anyone within ten days of returning your paperwork, feel free to inquire – but not before.
If you feel that your application may not have been received due to a technological glitch, you may resubmit one time. If you have not heard anything within 14 days of sending your original application and you are concerned it was not received, you may resend one time.
Please do not send partial applications with a note that you will send the rest later. Wait to send everything at one time. Incomplete applications will be rejected at all times.
Please understand that we do not ENJOY having such strict rules for the hiring process, but we are a rapidly expanding company with a small corporate location and use the ability to follow instructions as one of our screening methods. It is not uncommon to receive over one hundred inquiries per day; therefore we cannot respond to individual questions before the hiring process has begun, inquiries that do not follow instructions, or applicants making multiple inquiries regarding their employment status outside of the exceptions we have listed above. These instructions MUST be followed exactly or your application is likely to be rejected.
To be employed with Dirty Girls Housekeeping, LLC, you must be able to pass a background check, be able to work legally in the United States, be willing to work on an “as needed” basis, and understand and adhere to strict company policies such as NO SEX OR PHYSICAL CONTACT PERMITTED.